Tuesday, February 28, 2012

finally- a birthday party theme!

My birthday isn't until mid April, but I've already been agonizing over a theme for this year's party. I love parties (obviously), so I tend to go totally over the top when throwing one for myself. I was determined to decide on a theme by March so I would have time to prepare the decorations, invitations, and pastry menu. After looking through all the party inspiration files on my computer, I immediately realized what kind of party it would be...











That's right. I am having a completely chaotic and decadent Marie Antoinette-style bacchanal for my birthday. Champagne will spill, plates will break, and cake will get everywhere, as usual. Except this time it will add to the decor.  I need to start stocking up on pastel tulle, silk, and lace immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment