Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I recently commissioned this new dining room table from Brett, a very talented friend of mine. There were only a few specific things I was looking for- I wanted the top to have smaller pieces to it, I wanted it to extend to accommodate our large dinner parties, and I wanted some industrial metal element included in the legs. He built the entire table without revealing any details to me, and dropped it off last night. Not only is it gorgeous, but it can seat a million people!






Brett used angle irons wrapped around stripped down 2x4s for the legs, and they appear to be solid metal until inspected from under the table.



I can't wait to host a dinner party on this new, huge extension table! It comfortably seats fourteen people when extended.

No comments:

Post a Comment