Monday, May 21, 2012

Two good gifts and some backyard time

The last two weekends have brought a much needed reprieve from parties. After the wild birthday-packed month of April, it was refreshing to spend time barbecuing and hanging out in the backyard. Fortunately, we had one adorable pup to keep us company on Mother's Day weekend. Adam and his brother bought this puppy as a present for Deb, my mother-in-law, and the surprise was one of the cutest things I've ever seen.


Adam and Grant spent an hour chasing the pup around my parents' yard, waiting for Deb to arrive. 


 The little guy was tuckered out in no time!



This past weekend, we experienced a glorious heat wave in Chicago. We spent two 90 degree days lounging in the kiddie pool.
 Adam's 30th birthday is next week, but once I bought him his birthday present, I couldn't wait more than a day to give it to him. He has always wanted an old Sportster, so I picked up this '74 bobber in Wisconsin and surprised him with it on Friday night. Needless to say, every time we weren't in the kiddie pool, we were cruising around town on this beast.


No room for passengers here!

No comments:

Post a Comment