Monday, May 7, 2012

Jerry's Casablanca Party

One of my best friends turned 30 this weekend, and his girlfriend Bre planned an amazing Casablanca themed surprise party for him. She rented out Iwan Reis, a gorgeous BYOB cigar bar downtown, and the dark, masculine space worked perfectly with the theme.


 I was supposed to make the desserts, but I had a busy week and felt completely lethargic, so I went to Bittersweet bakery and picked up a variety of chocolate treats.







 Bre made the Rick's Cafe sign behind the bar, and I loved how it set the mood for photos.
 The birthday boy completely looked the part- we brought his jacket, bow tie, and hat to the bar so he could change into them after the surprise.



My favorite men- my husband, my father, my best friend, and my brother... and they are all devastatingly handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment