Sunday, January 8, 2012

early packing

In less than two weeks, I am heading to Vietnam for an off-road motorcycle trip on vintage Russian Minsks. I'm insanely excited, but we only planned the trip a few months ago and I still can't believe its actually happening. I started gathering my gear today, and restrained myself from packing poofy skirts. I suppose there is still time to throw one in..


We are spending most of the time on mountain roads, so it will be surprisingly cold. During a little Flickr research, I learned that everything we bring will be completely covered in mud.







I bought this leather jacket in pristine condition (from the Gap!) when I first started riding motorcycles seven years ago. It has survived a couple cross country adventures and some serious riding, and I have added a ton of patches along the way. I'm quite proud of it now, knowing that I have inflicted all the wear and tear on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment